The end of the school year is just around the corner, and you may be thinking, “Oh great – what am I going to give for a teacher gift this year…” Well here’s a little idea to send those teachers off to their break with a good start. I packed up a “summer essentials” gift pack that will be warmly received and out-shine the usual flower bouquets, gift cards, and macaroni necklaces. Sorry room mom, I was way ahead of you this year.
I found everything I needed at for our teacher gift at Target, so if you are looking to do the same, here’s my shopping list…and YES it all fit right in there. Fill a summer beverage server (on sale everywhere right now) with love and the following summer essentials:
- a basil growing kit
- Crystal Light gallon size tea and lemonade drink mix packets
- mason jar plastic cup with lid and straw
- travel size sunscreen, aloe vera, and bug repellent
- mini boxes of Craisins
- jelly bean flavor sugar free gum
- a foldable wide brim hat
- a “Have a Super Sunny Summer” printed insert colored by the child with a handwritten note on the back
My list is just some starter ideas, so feel free to add what you like. Just make sure it’s something that can go to good use this summer so they will think of YOU every time they use it.
High Five! You survived another school year.